- SparkHouse Publishing – Re:Form and Echo the Story provide Biblically-based teaching for youth by utilizing creative DVDs, activities, and lessons. Free samples are available on the website.
- Sticky Faith: Everyday Ideas to Build Lasting Faith in Your Kids by Kara E. Powell and Chap Clark
- Almost Christian: What the Faith of Our Teenagers is Telling the American Church by Kenda Creasy Dean
- Sustainable Youth Ministry: Why Most Youth Ministry Doesn’t Last and What Your Church Can Do About It by Mark DeVries
- You Lost Me and UnChristian by David Kinneman
- Mailchimp.com is a fantastic and free website that creates a newsletter. You can manage contacts, develop a template, and check statistics.
- Freeconference.com creates an 800 number that people can call to conference together. We are looking at using this service to provide conference call trainings, but I know it would be helpful at the district level as well!
- TodaysMeet – A free chat-room service that allows participants to be in conversation in the background.
- Ministry TXT – Similar to SimplyTXT, Ministry TXT is a web-based text messaging service. Users add themselves with their cell phone number and you can send a mass text to all people on your list. This is great if you separate students, volunteers, and parents.
- Remind101 – This free service allows you to text information to different groups of people, divided into classes. Intended for teachers, this app gives you the ability to text without the fear of replies-to-all! Create classes for parents, volunteers, students, etc. and text away!
- Youth Ministry Institute – YMI is a fantastic resource for churches looking to have educated, passionate, and supported youth ministers. Youth ministers are paired with a mentor, receive theological education, and churches has unlimited support. This is a process for the church and youth minister to experience together.
- Center for Youth Ministry Training – Like YMI, CYMT is another way to increase the quality of youth ministers. CYMT takes a person passionate about youth ministry, pairs them with a church, educates them, and equips them for ministry. At the end of their 3 year term, they will receive their Masters degree and will have all the tools they need to be in vital youth ministry.
- Youth Ministry Architects – YMA is a fantastic group of consultants who exist to help churches build sustainable youth ministries. Churches and youth ministers receive support for their unique situation.
- Small Church Youth Ministry – Stephanie Caro is an incredible speaker and leader in the realm of small church youth ministry. This is a fantastic website resource for those working in small(er) churches.
- Field Guide Network – Find a mentor with specific skills to help you in ministry.
- Youth Worker Movement – Discovery articles and resources from some of the best youth workers in the country!
- Youth Specialties – Conventions, curriculum, articles, job banks, and more! Youth Specialties is still one of the leading youth ministry websites for churches and youth workers.
- Simply Youth Ministry – Check out curriculum, freebies, media, and articles all about youth ministry.