Today I’m working on a video for Annual Conference. I’m thrilled at the opportunity to share stories.
- How do you fight the isolation from other youth workers?
- How have you benefited from connections with youth workers?
- Describe a time where your ministry was strengthened because of the connections made within the conference.
- How has your leadership grown?
- What good ideas have you gotten from other youth workers? (via facebook, gatherings, e-mails, etc)
- How have your students grown because of leadership opportunities or connections through the conference?
- How has your relationship with God grown because of accountability, prayer, events, etc?
What are other ways God has used the connectional system of the Central Texas Conference, offered resources, or relationships to strengthen your ministry? I’d love to hear your stories!
Feel free to comment here, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 817-877-5222 to share your story!