100 Days of Prayer
One of the most valuable ways of assisting CTCYM is in prayer. Prayer Partners are people who are willing to commit to praying for all aspects of CTCYM for these 100 days. If you are willing to devote time in prayer in this way, or are able to bring this information to your church/ministry area to encourage others to commit to this prayer, we welcome your participation!
Ways YOU can be involved:
· Please complete a Prayer Commitment Card.
· Forward your Prayer Commitment Card to Calia Rodriguez, who has volunteered to compile the list of our prayer partners so we may inform you if specific prayer needs arise. Email commitment cards to email@example.com, or mail to Calia Rodriguez, FUMC Bedford Rd., Bedford, TX, 76021.
· Download/Print the 100 Days of Prayer Guide.
· Download/Print the 100 Days of Prayer poster. (11 X 17)
· Pray daily!
· Share our 100 Days of Prayer project with others.
· “Like” the 100 Days of Prayerpage on Facebook.
Living Centers: Your Leadership Team is finalizing Living Centers, and we should be able to communicate your teams and locations within the next three weeks.
April 5th is the last day to take advantage of the Early Bird rate for the Junior High trip, and the last day to qualify for the On Time rate for the Senior High and Combination trips. Please go to www.ctcym.org to register. If you need assistance registering, you may download and print the Eight Simple Steps to Online Registration page. You may also contact MaDora Ratliff with any questions: 817-877-5222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.